Mohammed Atiku-Abubakar, a son of Nigeria’s former vice-president, has being moved to Intensive care unit were he is battling for survival as his case for coronavirus worsen on Wednesday. Ebonyitvnews learnt.
Mr Atiku-Abubakar who is 31, tested positive for the virus on March 19. He was subsequently moved to the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, where most COVID-19 cases around the Nigerian capital are treated.
Medical experts knowledgeable with COVID-19 cases have said the virus can last for 37 days. But Mr Atiku’s son at 35 days, is now the longest carriers of the virus so far in Africa.
Meanwhile, the COVID-19 death toll in the Nigeria is now 28 from 873 coronavirus cases.
As at 11:25 pm 22nd April, breakdown of cases by state:
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360