Covid-19: Atiku’s Son On A “Death Door”, Move To ICU (PHOTOS)
Mohammed Atiku-Abubakar, a son of Nigeria’s former vice-president, has being moved to Intensive care unit were he is battling for survival as his case for coronavirus worsen on Wednesday. Ebonyitvnews learnt.
Mr Atiku-Abubakar who is 31, tested positive for the virus on March 19. He was subsequently moved to the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, where most COVID-19 cases around the Nigerian capital are treated.
Medical experts knowledgeable with COVID-19 cases have said the virus can last for 37 days. But Mr Atiku’s son at 35 days, is now the longest carriers of the virus so far in Africa.
Meanwhile, the COVID-19 death toll in the Nigeria is now 28 from 873 coronavirus cases.
As at 11:25 pm 22nd April, breakdown of cases by state:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on