Egyptian Fooball Association announced on Friday that Mohamed Salah, Egyptian mid-fielder, has been confirmed and tested positive for Corona Virus.
The Liverpool star player underwent some certain tests and it resulted into being positive, although, there are no symptoms till now.
The medical team gave out the report about Salah on twitter where they said, it “showed that our international player, Mohamed Salah, Liverpool star, was infected with the coronavirus” and they also added that he was “not suffering from any symptoms”.
The announcement came ahead of the preparation of Egyptian team towards their match against Togo for the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers. Other players were also tested but they proved negative.
Although the federation said he would undergo further tests in the coming days, but at present, he has gone for self-isolation in a Cairo hotel room
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel