A video making rounds online captured moment operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) shot at protesters who converged at its headquarters in Abuja to demand the release of #RevolutionNow Convener, Omoyele Sowore.
Recall that the DSS have repeatedly refused to release the embattled media personality who perfected his bail conditions last week in spite of a court order.
The protesters were spotted in the viral video scampering for safety as the security operatives shot indiscriminately. Eyewitnesses revealed that a journalist was injured alongside a protester.
Here is the video below;
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group