Toyin Lawani’s younger sister got married on Saturday, September 7, and during the wedding reception, there was a dance between the father of the bride, Sir Shina Peters and the father of the groom.
As both men danced, legendary singer, Sir Shina Peters attempted the popular Gbese dance but ended up falling on his back.
Sir Peter’s in-law, the father of the groom, helped him back up and he continued dancing with so much energy as he showed off his impressive dance skills.
Toyin Lawani shared the video, writing:
“I know a lot of people have this video from my sisters wedding in UK #IFEMI19 yesterday, so I will post it here , we kool like that , you can’t mock us Fall or no fall you Are A Living Legend Dad.”
See video below;
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group