The Nigeria’s anti-graft company, EFCC has launched Taminu Turaki who’s the lead counsel within the PDP’s authorized battle instituted to problem the result of the 2019 presidential election.
The man who doubles as Atiku’s presidential marketing campaign deputy DG, was arrested after the anti-graft company invited him to signal a bail doc for Abubakar’s son-in-law, Babalele Abdullahi, who had hitherto been arrested by the company, The Cable reported.
On why Turaki was arrested, Atiku’s spokesman, Paul Ibe mentioned, “He is the one coordinating the team of lawyers, so you should just use your tongue to count your teeth to understand why he has been arrested.”
However, The Cable confirmed that Turaki was grilled as a consequence of his involvement in a cash laundering scandal of upto N10 million.
It was alleged that he laundered the mentioned quantity when he headed the committee on Boko Haram amnesty throughout his time because the minister of particular duties beneath ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings: I Go Nowhere, I’m Still The Jagaban of Lagos — Tinubu Boast
- BREAKING! One Dies, Others Injured As Police Shoot At Protesters in Calabar
- Lagos Quit Notice: Rise Up and Defend Yourself, Ohanaeze Ndigbo tell Igbos As Yoruba Youths Disown YFF
- JUST IN!! Hoodlums Set Senator Victor Ndoma Egba’s House on Fire In Calabar (VIDEO)
- #Endsars Protest: INEC office, Two Police Station, Others Burnt Down In Calabar (Full List)
- Current Job Vacancies at Services Beverages Africa Limited
- Job for Bid and Tender Admin at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Contract Admin Personnel at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Local Content Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job for Document Controller at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)