The Nigeria’s anti-graft company, EFCC has launched Taminu Turaki who’s the lead counsel within the PDP’s authorized battle instituted to problem the result of the 2019 presidential election.
The man who doubles as Atiku’s presidential marketing campaign deputy DG, was arrested after the anti-graft company invited him to signal a bail doc for Abubakar’s son-in-law, Babalele Abdullahi, who had hitherto been arrested by the company, The Cable reported.
On why Turaki was arrested, Atiku’s spokesman, Paul Ibe mentioned, “He is the one coordinating the team of lawyers, so you should just use your tongue to count your teeth to understand why he has been arrested.”
However, The Cable confirmed that Turaki was grilled as a consequence of his involvement in a cash laundering scandal of upto N10 million.
It was alleged that he laundered the mentioned quantity when he headed the committee on Boko Haram amnesty throughout his time because the minister of particular duties beneath ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021