More Foreign Donor Sites Identified By Cross River Government
In order to bring in foreign projects that would be helpful to the state, the Cross River State Government has visited some project sites in the state through the Ministry of International Development Cooperation.
State Governor Prof. Ben Ayade, who walked around some of the sites with MIDC Commissioner Dr. Inyang Asibong today, said the state is exploring potential ways to improve the livelihoods of its people.
Ayade said that some of the state’s ongoing projects at various stages of completion would create more people’s jobs and, when fully operational, also increase the state revenue profile.
In response, Dr. Asibong commended the Governor for his drive to build a healthy and encouraging atmosphere for foreign donors to prosper, while also providing initiatives with the requisite counterpart funds.
She said that her ministry collaborated with relevant international organizations to uplift the poor and to establish social livelihood packages and people’s work tariffs.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation