More Foreign Donor Sites Identified By Cross River Government
In order to bring in foreign projects that would be helpful to the state, the Cross River State Government has visited some project sites in the state through the Ministry of International Development Cooperation.
State Governor Prof. Ben Ayade, who walked around some of the sites with MIDC Commissioner Dr. Inyang Asibong today, said the state is exploring potential ways to improve the livelihoods of its people.
Ayade said that some of the state’s ongoing projects at various stages of completion would create more people’s jobs and, when fully operational, also increase the state revenue profile.
In response, Dr. Asibong commended the Governor for his drive to build a healthy and encouraging atmosphere for foreign donors to prosper, while also providing initiatives with the requisite counterpart funds.
She said that her ministry collaborated with relevant international organizations to uplift the poor and to establish social livelihood packages and people’s work tariffs.
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Kwara State SUBEB Portal www.subeb.kw.gov.ng)
- Job Vacancies at Winco Foam Industries Limited