Popular critic and author, Femi Aribisala has accused the All Progressives Congress, APC of being a party of ‘Certificate Forgers’.
Aribisala’s salvo is coming a few days after embattled governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki was disqualified by the party from contesting its guber primaries over discrepancies in his HSC and NYSC certificates.
In a series of tweets on Tuesday, Aribisala questioned the educational background of the party’s national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
“Bola Tinubu said he attended St. Paul’s School, Aroloya, Lagos; but the school never existed. He said he attended Government College Ibadan (GCI) from 1965 to 1968. I was in GCI from 1962 to 1968, and Tinubu was not there.”
“The Old Boys Association of GCI also debunked Tinubu’s claims. He also claimed in his 1999 INEC form that he attended Richard Daley College, Chicago from 1969 to 1971, but there is no evidence of this. He also did not attend the University of Chicago between 1972 and 1976.”
“The case filed in court by Dominic Adegbola against Tinubu for perjury on these counts was only struck out because the judge ruled that the mandatory requirement of the law is that such an application must be filed within three months when the alleged fraudulent act was detected.”
“Tinubu’s lawyer who defended him on the basis of this technicality was none other than Yemi Osinbajo. He was rewarded with the Vice-Presidency of Nigeria.” he tweeted.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )