MR INTEGRITY CAUTIONS REPORTER AGAINST REDUCING HIS AGE
President Muhammadu Buhari, who marked his 76th birthday on Monday, jokingly ‘protested’ when a reporter mistakenly lowered his age by one yr.
“Why would you cut back my age by one?’’ the President queried the reporter when he fielded questions in every English and Hausa languages from State House correspondents after a fast ceremony on the forecourt of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Monday.
The president often called on Nigerians to proceed to hope for him and the nation at large, charging them to proceed to level out further understanding of his administration’s insurance coverage insurance policies geared towards transforming the nation.
He stated that the federal authorities would proceed to remind Nigerians of its achievements inside the remaining three and half years.
“We will maintain reminding Nigerians about what we now have now carried out, how we met the nation, what we now have now been able to do from the time we bought right here in till now with the belongings on the market to us,’’ he talked about
The News Agency of Nigeria experiences that the ceremony began with a selected rendition that ushered the President into the forecourt, the place a Special Parade was mounted by the Guards Brigade.
This was then adopted by a selected effectivity by the Silent Drill Squad of the Guards Brigade, which included the formation of phrases ‘PMB @76.’
The event moreover witnessed specific present by the Guards Brigade Band, wishing the President “Happy Birthday’’ with their musical gadgets.
Highlight of the event was the presentation of birthday taking part in playing cards to the President.
The Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali provided Birthday card on behalf of the nation’s Armed Forces; whereas the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, provided on behalf of members of cabinet.
The Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, provided a card on behalf of presidential aides and the Guards Brigade moreover made a selected presentation.
The extreme degree of the event was the decreasing of the Birthday cake by the President, who was flanked by Ministers and some presidential aides.
Those on the event included cabinet ministers, members of the Diplomatic Corps, security chiefs and presidential aides along with well-wishers.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on