My Experience When I Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic — Ubi Franklin Reveals
Ubi Franklin has revealed what it feels like to visit a hospital amid the raging coronavirus pandemic.
Music executive, Ubi Franklin has shared his experience of visiting the hospital amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
According to him, he decided to visit the hospital after the food he ate left him stooling and weak. He was however told to wait outside until his result was out.
Ubi Franklin who said he had to go back home, added in this period everyone is a suspect not minding what your illness is.
Yesterday I had, Breakfast – Cereal with sugar and milk
Lunch – Nice Affang
Dinner – Porridge beans and yam.
They clashed and I have used the toiled from yesterday for more than 40 Times. This afternoon I became so weak and decided to be driven to the hospital and when I got there I was kept outside the gate of the hospital for my vitals, and I became more weak and restless, you can imagine the sun and the doctor came outside to tell me I’ll wait for my test results to come while waiting outside.
I couldn’t sit down because my ass was aching from the many Times I have had to visit the toilet. I decided to leave and go home and not even bother about going back to the hospital. In this trying Covid-19 period everyone is a suspect not minding what your illness is that’s totally different from sythoms of Covid-19.
I am home hoping I get better. I cried because this is currently going on in different parts of Nigeria, hospitals are rejecting patients who clearly don’t have COVID-19. Before this entire world pandemic you can walk into the hospital and get a bed, your Vitals taken and test comes out and treatment begins, but now it’s a different story . Everyone is treated like a COVID patient. I have taken Imodium hoping it works.
I’ll just stay home trusting my stomach behaves after much stooling from last night till this moment, this moment I mean I am typing from the toilet.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- My Experience When I Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic — Ubi Franklin Reveals
- OH NO!! 25-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him For Another Man
- HELLO GUYS!! If You Don’t Stop Doing These 9 Terrible Things, Your Woman Will Cheat On You (Especially No. 1,3 & 7)
- #bbnaija2020: Dorathy Becomes First Female Housemate To do this
- Ondo 2020: Mass Defection Looms In PDP As Aggrieved Leaders Meet Akeredolu
Share this post with your Friends on