Kylie Jenner, American reality TV personality and businesswoman has told her 140 million Instagram followers that her life wasn’t perfect.
The 21-year-old made this revelation on her verified Instagram page on Tuesday.
The mother-of-one and recently declared youngest billionaire said she was proud of herself, even though, growing up in the light with millions of eyes on her wasn’t normal.
Kylie wrote about her struggles with anxiety and how she dealt with challenges after having her baby.
Kylie said, “I’m proud of myself, my heart, and my strength. growing up in the light with a million eyes on you just isn’t normal. I’ve lost friends along the way and I’ve lost myself too.
“I keep a whole lot to myself but just wanted to share and let you know I’m human. My life is not perfect and what you see here on social media is just the surface.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group