The immediate elder sister of Late Tolulope Arotile, the first female combat helicopter pilot in Nigeria Air Force, Damilola Adegboye has requested for an investigation into her sister’s death.
On Thursday, Adegboye revealed an interview with The PUNCH that the family is traumatized by the unexpected demise and contemplating on how the reverse of a vehicle could take the life of a person in such a way. Tolulope Arotile lost her life due to the sustained head injuries from a road traffic accident at NAF Base in Kaduna State.
“We in the family are not convinced that Tolu can just die like that in a freak accident. I know that the military is well trained in the art of investigation, we want them to carry out a thorough investigation that can convince us beyond all doubts that the incident that led to her death was real.”
She added that on the day the incident happened, Tolu and herself were in the room where she was sleeping
“A call came into her phone which she picked but from the way they spoke, I knew the caller must be a senior officer calling her to come to Airforce base. She felt reluctant and I offered to drop her off. “One hour later, I read online that something serious had happened to her. I couldn’t believe that somebody I just dropped off is dead,”
- FG Begins Free C.A.C Business Registration Nationwide ( 3 Simple Steps On How To Apply)
- HOT!! I Have Slept With Over 5,000 Men, Including One Minister — Former Slay Queen Confesses
- BREAKING!! SSANU, NASU To Begin Strike on Monday Over Unpaid Salaries
- #EndSars Protest: Betta Edu Condemns Vandalisation of WHO Office
- US Presidential Election: Thugs Hijack Ballot Boxes, Set Them On Fire