The chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), in Oyo state, Akin Oke has asked the governor of the state, Seyi Makinde, to explain the source of his wealth.
This statement follows Makinde’s assets declaration of N48 billion.
Oke, while speaking to NAN on Tuesday, said the governor’s worth raises issues of doubt.
“I don’t think I want to make comment on the issue, since I have no idea, but it raises a number of issues,” he said.
“He just declared what he has, how he came about the asset is not there.”
“Going by my experience and exposure, I think it is too early to honestly assess a governor just after a few weeks office. I would rather wait till after 100 days or even after six months,” he said of assessing the governor.
“To start assessing people after six weeks in office will be so unfair if one wants to be honest to his conscience.”
The post Explain Source Of Your N48 Billion – Oyo APC To Governor Makinde appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021