The chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), in Oyo state, Akin Oke has asked the governor of the state, Seyi Makinde, to explain the source of his wealth.
This statement follows Makinde’s assets declaration of N48 billion.
Oke, while speaking to NAN on Tuesday, said the governor’s worth raises issues of doubt.
“I don’t think I want to make comment on the issue, since I have no idea, but it raises a number of issues,” he said.
“He just declared what he has, how he came about the asset is not there.”
“Going by my experience and exposure, I think it is too early to honestly assess a governor just after a few weeks office. I would rather wait till after 100 days or even after six months,” he said of assessing the governor.
“To start assessing people after six weeks in office will be so unfair if one wants to be honest to his conscience.”
The post Explain Source Of Your N48 Billion – Oyo APC To Governor Makinde appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- BREAKING!! Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew In Lagos
- BREAKING! Biafra And Ambazonia Meet, Signs State Treaty In Germany
- HOT!! Donald Trump Reacts As U.S Military Storm Nigeria Forest, Rescue American Held On Hostage
- If I Had My Way, I Will Order Ayade To Step Aside To Learn How Administrations Are Actually Done — Obong of Calabar
- Some Poor Nigerians Have Returned Their Loot, I Wish The Ruling Class Can Reciprocate And Return Their Own Loot Too — Agba Jalingo
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM Recruitment 2020 /2021 ) Massive Recruitment https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/
- Current Job Vacancies in Abuja at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc ( 4 Positions )
- British American Tobacco 2020 Recruitment for a Graduate Warehouse Assistant
- African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) 2020 / 2021 Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP)
- Job Recruitment at Lagos Business School ( 3 Positions )