The National Planning Taskforce on the Possible Re-opening of Schools, Colleges and Universities has recommended to the Presidential Taskforce on Coronavirus, that all schools, Colleges and Universities be re-opened on 13th July, 2020.
Chairperson of the Taskforce, Professor Lewis Dzimbiri confirmed of the development in a statement made available to Face of malawi.
According to Dzimbiri, the opening of the schools with specific details and conditions for the re-opening will be announced later after the Taskforce has finalized the consultations.
Dzimbiri said the taskforce has been consulting various stakeholders including teachers, parents, lecturers, students, policy makers, community leaders, health experts, non-state actors and the media among others, to come up with a common position that ensures safe return to learning.
Recently Independent Schools Association of Malawi (ISAMA) threatens to hold national wide protests if government will fail to open schools in time.
The grouping also demanded a bailout from government, saying the closure of schools has greatly affected them.
Source: Ejesgist Media
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria