#COVID19 It was reported night concert held at Jabi Mall, Abuja with Naira Marley as a guest artist entertaining the crowded Abuja residents that went there.
Today, The FCT Ministerial Task Team on COVID19 seals up Jabi Lake Mall indefinitely for violating Presidential Task Force’s directives on the ban on public gatherings as part of measures to contain the spread of the dreaded pandemic in the territory.
Me: “If sealing the entire plaza was to punish those that went against the Presidential directives, then i am not in support of it.
Mall like Jabi has over 30 different businesses own by different people and the concert show must have been done by one of the numerous business owners in the mall.
Using the mistake of one person to punish everyone is not ideal approach.
Again, have we also considered jobs within the mall? By my estimation, that mall has over 100 workers and sealing it should not be the approach for saction against those that organized the Night Show.
Can they been fine or prosecuted individually than collective punishment approach of locking the mall and thereby extending PUNISHMENT to Law abiding Citizens that also use that Mall within the lawful dictate of the Fed Govt?
A Fed Govt that has reported through the Committee led by the Vice President, that Nigeria will be losing about 35million jobs by December 2020, should reflect this information in her policy behaviours and sealing the entire Mall, negates what should be Government reaction”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021