In keeping with the theme of this year’s Carnival Calabar which is, “Humanity” and his passion for the youth and their economic development, the govermor of Cross River, Sir Ben Ayade, has endorsed the arrival and participation of Tacha and Naira Marley, for this year’s Carnival.
It is the deep desire and passion of governor Ayade to encourage youths to forge ahead by placing them on the spotlight inspite of the present economic challenges in the country.
To this end, Ayade has approved that Tacha and Naira Marley, who are to arrive Calabar on the 27th of December, 2019 are to participate in all the lineup of carnival activities including walking along side the Governor during the mega street party on the 28th of December.
Youths and other peesons participating in the 2019 Carnival Calabar will have enough to savour within the walls of Calabar, the capital ancient city of Cross River State as the two super stars will add flavour to the entire festival.
Tacha and Naira Marley are both, enigmatic figures within the entertainment industry, and have use their talent to inspired thousands of Nigerian youths with their charismatic stories.
Governor Ayade invitation to these two talented entertainers to the carnival is a wonderful way to shut down the holiday season with two super stars who have gained solid reputations as beacons of greater hope for the upcoming generations.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company