13 Nigerians suspected to be web fraudsters have been arrested by the FBI.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI, has arrested 13 Nigerians,
The report revealed that the suspects have been arrested over alleged $30 million cash laundering scheme within the United States.
The US division of justice mentioned federal brokers arrested 24 suspects for his or her involvement within the large-scale fraud which focused residents, firms, and monetary establishments all through the nation.
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/names-of-13-yahoo-boys-arrested-by-fbi-over-30m-scam.html?feed_id=8755&_unique_id=5e708d2387829
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution