Naomi Campbell turned heads as she stepped out in a plunging sheer dress for her charity event ”Fashion For Relief” which held during the London Fashion week on Saturday September 14th.
The 49-year-old model looked stunning in the sheer dress that had a plunging neckline that finished beneath her belly button.
She set up the ”Fashion For Relief” initiative in 2005 after being inspired by former South African president, late Nelson Mandela. The charity has used money it generates to help disadvantaged people in London.
See more photos of the model in her revealing outfit below.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group