Nasarawa: Police to prosecute two fake corps members for forgery
The Police in Nasarawa, on Tuesday, said they will soon charge two fake corps members, Njoku Chidi and Winifred Ahamefula, to court for alleged forgery.
The News Agency of Nigeria(NAN) reports that ASP Rahman Nansel, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), told newsmen in Lafia that Chidi and Ahamefula were arrested at the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp in Keffi.
He said that the two youths, who got cleared to participate in the national youth service in the state would be charged to court after investigations.
The PPRO said the duo claimed to have graduated from Imo state University.
Speaking to newsmen, Mrs Ramatu Sanda, NYSC Coordinator in the state, said that Chidi and Ahamefula presented forged clearance certificates to serve in the state.
Sanda said the scheme’s state office received a tip-off from the office of the NYSC Director-General concerning the two fake corps members and took steps towards tracking them down.
She said “They told us that they still had some repeat courses, they believed that they can escape it, they paid some persons to clear them for the service.
“So we had to hand them over to the police for further investigation, they are no longer our corps members.”
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
Share this post with your Friends on