National Assembly Postpones Resumption, Give Reasons | Headlines | Nigerian News
Members of the National Assembly will not, as previously planned, return on 26 January 2021.
This was contained in a statement by the Clerk to the National Assembly, Arc, on Saturday. Amos, Ojo Amos.
On Tuesday, February 9, 2020, the Assembly will now resume.
The deferment of resumption, according to the release, was to allow lawmakers, who are members of the All Progressive Congress (APC), to participate in the registration and revalidation exercise of membership of the party scheduled to start on Monday 25 January 2020.
The argument read,
This is to notify all esteemed senators and honorable members of the National Assembly that the resumption of the previous plenary sessions, scheduled for Tuesday, 26 January 2021, is to be rescheduled for Tuesday, 9 February 2021.’
This postponement is intended to allow members of the All Progressive Congress to take part in the registration and revalidation of membership scheduled to begin on Monday 25 January 2021.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line