NATIONAL ID CARDS READY FOR COLLECTION – NIMC
The National Identity Management Commission has talked about that over 300,000 nationwide identification enjoying playing cards for people who enrolled in 2012 are ready for assortment.NIMC Spokesman, Loveday Ogbonna, urged enrollees throughout the 12 months 2012, as a lot as August 2013 and who had been however to pick up their enjoying playing cards, to take motion immediately.
Ogbonna talked about that these concerned should go to the enrolment centres the place they registered and resolve up their enjoying playing cards, which had since been printed and ready for assortment.
He talked about that the charge had pasted names of enrollees whose enjoying playing cards had been printed and awaiting assortment at quite a few centres, to permit such people look at and present themselves for card assortment.
According to him, among the many people on this class might need modified the cellphone numbers they used to register, subsequently they aren’t able to acquire textual content material messages informing them that their enjoying playing cards are ready.
“Applicants who’ve relocated and want their enjoying playing cards transferred to their current location should go to any NIMC office closest to them to request for a card change sort.
“They should fill and submit the form to the State Coordinator or Local Government Supervisor for processing.
“This is possible for those who either received text message or confirmed via the list posted at the enrolment centres that their cards are ready for collection. This service is free for now and available at all enrolment centres,” he talked about.
Ogbonna talked about that the change course of was necessitated by a survey carried out by the Customer Care Unit of the charge.
He talked about that the survey confirmed that over 300,000 enrolled candidates nationwide had been however to pick up their National e-ID enjoying playing cards.
Ogbonna talked about that the reasons had been because of they’d each relocated from the locations the place they enrolled or had modified the cellphone numbers they equipped on the extent of enrolment into the National Identity Database.
“Thousands of registered candidates have modified the cellphone numbers they equipped on the extent of registration, and as such, won’t have obtained our card assortment notifications, whereas some people might need modified location since after enrolment.
”We want to use this medium to attraction to any of such people to go to any NIMC Enrolment Centre close to them to request for Card change,” the NIMC talked about in a press release.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on