At least 28 persons have been identified and quarantined in Ogun State after they came in contact with Nigeria’s first case of Coronavirus, SaharaReporters can confirm.
The index case, an Italian, came into Nigeria on Monday onboard Turkish Airlines and went straight to Ewekoro, Ogun State, where he had contact with several Lafarge employees.
Following an exclusive report on the incident and how the Italian exposed several persons to danger in Lagos and Ogun by SaharaReporters, government has since shut down the cement factory in Ewekoro and quarantined several employees of Lafarge to avoid a spread of the deadly virus.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group