About three Chinese miners in Wase Local Government Council of Plateau state were on Friday diagnosed with the deadly coronavirus disease and have been quarantined.
The Chinese who work for a company mining solid minerals in Kampany Zurak community in Wase Local Government Area of Plateau State had traveled for holiday in China where they returned with trace of the virus .
The state Commissioner of Health, Dr. Nimkong Ndam, confirmed to our medium on Saturday that information available to the state shows that the victims of the virus came into the country after the holidaying in China and have been under surveillance supervision by the state ministry
The Commissioner said the Chinese arrived the state on Friday from Ethiopia for mining activities.
According to him , the three suspects have been isolated at a centre for proper investigation by the health workers who have been sent to the area since Friday.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution