NBA President re-arraigned, as court issues arrest warrant on 4 others
News now could be that the President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Paul Usoro on Friday, appeared earlier than Justice Rilwan Aikawa, of the Federal High Court Lagos, to reply to a 10-count cost most popular towards him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
NAN studies that Usoro pleaded not responsible to all counts of the cost.
Meanwhile, the court has issued a bench warrant for the arrest and manufacturing in court of 4 others named within the physique of the cost, who’re mentioned to be at massive. They are: Uwemedimo Nwoko, Margaret Ukpe, Linus Nsikn, and Mfot Udomah.
More Details to Come
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
Share this post with your Friends on