News now could be that the President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Paul Usoro on Friday, appeared earlier than Justice Rilwan Aikawa, of the Federal High Court Lagos, to reply to a 10-count cost most popular towards him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
NAN studies that Usoro pleaded not responsible to all counts of the cost.
Meanwhile, the court has issued a bench warrant for the arrest and manufacturing in court of 4 others named within the physique of the cost, who’re mentioned to be at massive. They are: Uwemedimo Nwoko, Margaret Ukpe, Linus Nsikn, and Mfot Udomah.
More Details to Come
- #EndSars: Watch Live Interview Between Falz and CNN Reporter (Video)
- SHOCKING!! Lagos Governor Blames #EndSars Protesters For Delay In Distributing COVID-19 Palliatives
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings Not Captured In Buhari’s Nationwide Speech To Nigerians
- BREAKING!! Hoodlums Set Mbaka Church On Fire
- BREAKING!! Ojodu Police Station In Lagos Set Ablaze
- Hot Nigerian Job Vacancies at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders