The organizers of Big Brother Naija have been cautioned by the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) over ‘unwholesome’ contents shared on TV channels where the reality show is aired.
Speaking at a press conference on Wednesday September 25, NBC Director General Mallam Ishaq Kawu also revealed that 45 broadcasting stations were fined in the second quarter of 2019 for breaching its rule on abusive, hate and inflammatory broadcast.
According to Kawu, most of the TV stations were fined between April to June 2019 over their political programmes.
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group