The Senate on Thursday confirmed the receipt of a letter from President Muhammadu Buhari for the confirmation of Adeleke Moronfolu Adewolu, as Executive Commissioner of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
The request was read by the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, during plenary.
The letter reads: “In accordance with section 8(1) of the Nigerian Communications Commission’s Act, 2003, I hereby present Adeleke Moronfolu Adewolu for confirmation as Executive Commissioner of the Nigerian Communications Commission by the distinguished Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“While hoping that this request will receive the usual expeditious consideration of the distinguished Senate, please accept, Mr. Senate President, the assurances of my highest consideration.”
Adewolu will replace the current Minister of Youth and Sports, Sunday Dare, as the South West Zone’s representative on the board of the NCC.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution