The Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC has denied claims it spent N1 billion to send SMS to Nigerians to educate them about the COVID-19 pandemic.
Social media has been agog with the claim that the agency spent N1 billion to send SMS to Nigerians on how to stop the spread of COVID-19.
The agency has described the news as false.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021