The Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege has Debunked asking the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to probe the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio.
According to Senator Omo-Agege, a letter said to have emerged from the Clerk of the Senate, acting on his behalf and asking the Chairman of the anti-graft agency, Mr. Ibrahim Magu to investigate the Minister did not come from him.
ALSO READ : Abducted Delta Doctor Regains freedom
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/nddc-omo-agege-denies-asking-efcc-to-probe-godswill-akpabio.html?feed_id=22135&_unique_id=5edd269dad755
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health