Ndi Anambra Praises Dr Godwin Maduka Over Successful Distribution of COVID-19 Palliatives To 21 LGAs In Anambra
…Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Releases Report Of Distribution of Covid19 Palliatives
I led a delegation of bloggers and social media writers to Dr Godwin Maduka, a front line gubernatorial aspirant under the platform of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. During an interactive we decided to find out what would be his priority if elected Governor of Anambra state.
The soft spoken Pharmacist and Medical Doctor said he would put high premium on Health, Agriculture, Security and education as well as guarantee probity in financial transactions.
Dr Godwin Maduka foundation who visited the entire 181 Towns in the 21 local government Areas of Anambra State made the list available to the media according to the Senatorial zones.
See Photos Below:
ANAMBRA CENTRAL SENATORIAL ZONE
1.Awka South, Awka North, Njikoka, Dunukofia, Anaocha, Idemmili South, Idemmili North
ANAMBRA NORTH SENATORIAL ZONE WE HAVE
1.Oyi, Anambra East, Anambra West, Ayamelum, Onitsha North, Onitsha South, Ogbaru
ANAMBRA SOUTH SENATORIAL ZONE WE HAVE
1.Ihiala, Nnewi South, Nnewi North, Ekwusigo, Orumba North, Orumba South, Aguata
All the 21 local government areas, and 181 communities in Anambra state benefited immensely from the palliatives distributed by Dr Godwin Maduka foundation.
Dr Godwin Maduka reiterated his determination to transform Anambra State if elected.
© lgboanugo Chukwunonso Samuel
Ajah, Lagos State
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
Share this post with your Friends on