Chairman/Chief Executive, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (rtd.), has been elected the 1st Vice Chairman of the Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency in Africa, (HONLEA).
He was elected at the ongoing conference of the body in Mauritius.
HONLEA is the umbrella body of all Heads of African countries’ Drug Law Enforcement Agencies.
A statement on Wednesday by Jonah Achema, ACN Principal Staff Officer, Public Affairs, said Abdallah’s emergence “is an eloquent testimony of the performance-driven leadership of Abdallah which has transformed NDLEA into a leading light in global drug control.”
Abdallah was elected at the 29th meeting of HONLEA which holds every year to enforce cooperation at regional levels for all members, states to give accounts of what they have done in the past year.
The tenure is for a period of one year until another meeting would hold and other members would be elected.
The Chairman of the body was conceded to the host country, Mauritius while 2nd Vice Chairman went to Angola.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution