2020 RECRUITMENT: NDLEA to release names of successful candidates soon, says Abdallah
The chairman of the nigerian drugs enforcement agency col Muhammad Abdallah (retd),has speaks in a press conference about the ongoing recruitment excercise.
Saying that ndlea will soon bring out the successful names of candidates that wrote the appitude test exams. The chairman in his speech said “The agency is determined to ensure that the integrity of the recruitment process is maintained in the selection of suitable 1,000 narcotic officers in the first phase of the recruitment exercise,” he said.
Achema said that the management reinstated that the recruitment which was the first phase of the recruitment exercise for 15,000 personnel was to recruit 5,000 personnel.
The ndlea chairman assure everybody that 5000 successfull candidate names will be released by first week if March, he urge the applicant to be patience and wait for the list
Mean while he also adviced the general public to be careful of fraudsters who parade their selves as drugs officers just to defraud people of their money, he said that drugs will never ask u to pay any money for retirement.
Finally he asked the applicant that took the appitude test to start checking their mail box from March to see if the are finally shortlisted
Please I need your comments on this
Is the nigerian drugs enforcement agency doing the right thing??
Can we rely on the directors information.??
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited