NEMA distribute relief materials to flood victims in Etung communities
All is set for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) to distribute relief materials to some of the affected flood disasters victims in Etung Local Government Area of Cross River State.
According to NEMA, the relief materials were facilitated by the member representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency and the house Committee Chairman on Legislative, Budget and Research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba.
Speaking, Etaba said the safety of his constituents
it’s one of his top-most concern, adding that it was necessary to fulfill his promised which he earlier made of sending relief materials to reach all the flood victims.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution