The Acting Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the speedy disbandment of the Federal SARS, Special Investigation Panel and Special Tactical Squad.
He launched this on Monday at his inaugural conference with Commissioners of Police and completely different senior officers in Abuja.
Based on the model new directive, the SARS will now be domiciled beneath the direct supervision of the Commissioners of Police inside the 36 states.
The IGP Special Investigation Panel and IGP Special Tactical Squad had been established by the earlier IGP Ibrahim Idris who moreover centralized the operations of SARS into Federal SARS.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager