The joy of the people of Ipong ward in Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River knew no bounds today Friday 3 January, 2019 as Senior Special Adviser, Governor’s Office and Event Management, Hon. Aklah Kenn handed out cash, wrappers, rice and host of other items to each of the communities that made his ward as seasons largesse.
Speaking at the occasion, Hon. Kenn Aklah said reaching out to widows, aged, less privilege and the youth during the yuletide season was a tradition he has been observing for years. He also said love and care for the less privilege, aged and the youth is universal and only but a few truly cares for others probably for what they stand to gain and others care truly from their hearts of heart.
He also used the occasion to thanked the good people of Ipong ward for their consistent and unwavering support to their son and his boss, Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade and other candidates of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) before, during and after the 2019 general election.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health