Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, the newly appointed Chief of Staff to the Kwara State Government, Prince Abdulkadir Mahee has reportedly slumped.
Prince Abdulkadir Makes who succeded Late Adisa Logun collapsed at his residence and was rushed to a nearby community clinic.
According to family sources, his collapse came after the Chief Press Secretary to the Kwara State Governor, Rafiu Ajakaiye cancelled his appointment.
An official statement was released across all social media platforms where the mirage appointment was summarily dismissed.
The cancellation made Prince Mahe develop high blood pressure over the week.
Prince Mahe who had been receiving congratulatory messages from various quarters including solidarity visits over his mirage appointment was later discharged from hospital but has remain on drips in his private bedroom as at the time of filing this report.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line