The suspension of Adams Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has been stopped.
Oshiomhole’s suspension was halted by the Abuja division of the Court of Appeal.
It would be recalled that Justice Danlami Senchi of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory in Jabi, Abuja, had on March 4, 2020, made an order suspending Oshiomhole.
However in a bench ruling handed down by a three-man panel of the appellate court led by Justice Abubakar Yahaya today, ordered a stay of execution of the FCT High Court’s order.
The Appeal Court declared that the order would remain binding pending the hearing of Oshiomhole’s motion for interlocutory injunction slated for Friday.
The Appellate Court also unanimously restrained the respondents including the Police and the Department of State Services from further giving effect to the suspension order. (NewsAcceleration)
- Jobs in Nigeria in a Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
- Interra Networks Limited Recruitment 2020 ( 8 Positions )
- Quality Field Inspector at Food Concepts Plc ( 3 Locations )
- Customer Care Service Executive in an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Company
- Career Opportunities at The Dorcas Oke Hope Alive Initiative (DOHAL)