Next Micro Finance in collaboration with Wastebuzz Recycling are organizing a street clean up at Ilaje Bus Stop, Mobile Estate Road, Before Ajah Bridge, coming up on Saturday August 3rd 2019 from 7AM to 12PM.
These 2 organizations have come together in their efforts to promote sustainable development and give back to the communities in which they operate.
Next Micro finance is a microfinance institution that aims to provide financial inclusion by providing access to financial services to the underserved and unbanked spanning from Nigeria to the rest of Africa.
“Every time you save with us, you help contribute to a fund that assists us tackle the pollution of our waterways caused by improper disposal of wastes, especially plastic wastes” says Segun Sodimu, Managing Director at Next Micro Finance.
Wastebuzz Recycling is dedicated to making an impact on the climate crises around the world, from this side of the world. Wastebuzz is known for their CSR and have organized other clean ups in the past.
Ola Seriki, Managing Director at Wastebuzz says, “Simply disposing of plastic wastes in the dustbin isn’t good enough. It is essential to see to it that it gets recycled. Doing this inevitably helps reduce the amount of plastic that end up on our streets, clogging our gutters and drainages, and in the ocean.”
There will be light refreshments served to our volunteers after the cleanup so we urge everyone in the Ilajecommunity to join us in this social effort to keep our communities clean.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst