Paris Saint-Germain striker, Neymar Jr, has arrived in Barcelona ahead of his court appearance, to settle a bonus dispute with his former club, according to SportsMail.
The Brazilian was spotted at the airport on Thursday, accompanied by his father.
Neymar is due to appear at the court in Barcelona’s City of Justice at 9.45am on Friday morning.
The 27-year-old insists he is owed £10.5million in loyalty bonuses by the LaLiga champions
Neymar received £12.5m from Barcelona, before he joined PSG in a world-record £200m move back in the summer of 2017.
The PSG forward now wants to be paid the rest of the £23m loyalty bonus, that was inserted into his Barcelona contract.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group