Authorities in Sao Paulo on Tuesday, September 10, announced that they will bring extortion and slander charges against a Brazilian model who accused football star Neymar of rape.
Back in May, Brazilian Model Najila Trindade alleged that the former Barcelona player raped in a hotel in the French capital, where Neymar plays for Paris St-Germain. (PSG).
The lady who met Neymar on Instagram said he flew her from Brazil to France and made a reservation for her at the Hotel Sofitel Paris Arc Du Triomphe, where he allegedly raped her.
Last month, a judge dismissed the case, citing insufficient evidence.
Sao Paulo prosecutors said in a statement that investigators had found “indications of slanderous denunciation and extortion” in the woman’s accusation. The indicted both the model and her former partner Estivens Alves over claims the pair planned to defraud Neymar.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group