Apparently, Nicki Minaj’s fans have still not forgiven Erica Mena for saying a while back that she’s not a fan and doesn’t know the lyrics to any of Nicki’s Songs.
Remember also that Erica Mena is engaged to Nicki Minaj’s ex Safaree. So, the Barbz – as Nicki’s fans are called – feel they have even more reasons to dislike her.
They took their dislike for her to another level by confronting her last night as she was on her way into the venue of Rihanna’s 5th annual Diamond Ball.
They called her a Barbz and tried to force her to accept that she’s a fan of Nicki.
“You’re a Barbz,” they kept saying.
And Erica kept repeating, “No, I’m not.”
She, however added, “I’m a real life Barbie. A real one.”
Watch the confrontation I the video below.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution