President Buhari will address the nation tomorrow Tuesday, October 1st in a broadcast to mark the country’s 59th independence anniversary.
A statement released by Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to Presidnt Buhari on Media and Publicity, says the broadcast will be at 7am.
Adesina advised Television, radio stations and other electronic media outlets to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority and Radio Nigeria for the broadcast.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line