Nigeria; A ‘Corn-Tree’ By Senator Alabi
We are developing in underdeveloped, indeed there is connotation in this denotation. Practically, when Lagos state was celebrating her 50years, they were proudly comparing Lagos with Kano, Oyo, Imo and so on. I said to myself “this people are of the same bigot and statue who won’t leave where they are” why didn’t they compare it Las Vargas, Texas and the likes. This is one example out of 36 including federal capital, Abuja. Like my learned colleague has described, it is not a country but “corn-tree”.
The assembly in the second hand, has nothing tangible they were doing in sitting, that is why it irritate me when I see some seat in vacancy, not that they are not elected yet, but they think what is being deliberating is non of their business. It is uncalled for!
The randomly selecting electing executive president: right from day one we have been having unlucky leaders or is it because the colonial masters failed to teach the future leaders how to govern or it is from our orientation from diversifying? Let me put the question to you, right from 19th have you seen new president apart from formal president Jonathan? I guessed the answer is NO from here and i don’t think they are moving toward “change”. God bless!
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting