Nigeria’s coronavirus cases have risen to 318 after 13 new cases were recorded, the Nigeria Control for Disease Control (NCDC) disclosed on Saturday night via its Twitter handle.
The NCDC also announced that no fewer than 70 patients have been treated of the disease and discharged across the country.
It tweetd, “13 new cases of #COVID-19 have been reported – 11 in Lagos, one in Delta and one in Kano State.
“There are 19 states with confirmed cases in Nigeria.
“As of 9:30 pm on the 11th of April, there are 318 confirmed cases, 70 discharged and 10 deaths.
“Currently, Lagos has 174 cases, FCT – 56, Osun – 20, Edo – 12, Oyo – 11, Ogun – seven, Bauchi – six, Kaduna – six, Akwa Ibom – five, Katsina – four, Delta – three, Enugu – two, Ekiti – two, Rivers – two, Kwara – two, Ondo – two, Benue – one, Niger – one, Anambra – one and Kano – one.”
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank