The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency in Delta State, Mr Ndudi Elumelu has been declared winner of final Saturday’s National Assembly election.
Announcing the outcomes, the Returning Officer, Dr. Ignatius Ezoem, stated Mr Ndidi Elumelu polled 84,615 votes to defeat his opponent, Mr Paul Adingwupu, of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who scored 11,086 votes.
From the outcomes, Elumelu gained in all of the 4 native authorities areas that make up the constituency.
Speaking additional, Ezoem stated Elumelu scored 20,335 whereas Adingwupu scored 1,861 in Oshimili North LGA, including that Elumelu polled 13,485 votes in Aniocha North Local Government Area towards his closest rival, Adingwupu, who obtained 3,438 respectively. While in Oshimili South, Elumelu scored 35,394 towards Adingwupu’s 2,485. He said that Elumelu defeated Adingwupu in his house native authorities, Aniocha South, polling 15,031 as towards his 3,340 votes
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teachers ( Real Madrid Football Academy Recruitment )
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )