The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency in Delta State, Mr Ndudi Elumelu has been declared winner of final Saturday’s National Assembly election.
Announcing the outcomes, the Returning Officer, Dr. Ignatius Ezoem, stated Mr Ndidi Elumelu polled 84,615 votes to defeat his opponent, Mr Paul Adingwupu, of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who scored 11,086 votes.
From the outcomes, Elumelu gained in all of the 4 native authorities areas that make up the constituency.
Speaking additional, Ezoem stated Elumelu scored 20,335 whereas Adingwupu scored 1,861 in Oshimili North LGA, including that Elumelu polled 13,485 votes in Aniocha North Local Government Area towards his closest rival, Adingwupu, who obtained 3,438 respectively. While in Oshimili South, Elumelu scored 35,394 towards Adingwupu’s 2,485. He said that Elumelu defeated Adingwupu in his house native authorities, Aniocha South, polling 15,031 as towards his 3,340 votes
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021