Erudite Igbo businessman, Uba Aham has lashed out at Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, run away chief of the Indigenous People of Biafra for calling on Igbos to boycott the final elections.
According to him, for Biafra referendum to have worldwide recognition it needs to be performed by way of a politician or political celebration on this current National Assembly which have separatist insurance policies.
“Biafra mustn’t ever be realized by way of sit-at-home and election boycott. Biafra is not going to be achieved by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB alone. It is not going to be achieved by Kanu’s IPOB’s fixed malicious assaults on Nigeria and her authorities. Neither will Biafra be created with all of the day by day insults on the Igbo management. No means!
“Biafra will solely come to be by way of a extra constructive engagement, involving the generality of ndigbo. We should actively take part within the Nigerian authorities for Biafra to come back. That’s the gospel fact.
No significant referendum for Biafra can maintain exterior the Nigerian parliament.
“Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB members alone can by no means efficiently set up a referendum that can result in Biafra emergence.
“Ndigbo ought to ignore any name for election boycott. It is just not in our curiosity. We will lose out stupidly within the Nigerian federation.
Ndigbo should actively take part within the 2019 elections. We should not enable any faux to break our future for his egocentric ends. Biafra is for Igbo talking people of Nigeria, not for Nnamdi Kanu or any particular person.” Ubah stated
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager