Nigeria has recorded 543 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of persons who have tested positive in the country to 38,344.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced this on Wednesday night through its official Twitter handle.
According to the tweet, the 543 new cases were from 15 states. Lagos reported the highest number of cases with 180 new cases while Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory was second with 86 while Abia State was the lowest with 1 new case.
The NCDC also twitted that as at 22 July, 2020, 38,344 cases had been confirmed, 15,815 cases treated and discharged, while 813 deaths were recorded. (VON)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021