Senator Dino Melaye has expressed great fear of looming revolution, according to him, by the poor against the rich in Nigeria.
You will recall that a senator, on Wednesday, sponsored a bill in the senate to look for measures of curbing the rampant violence currently being witnessed in the country to avoid impending revolution.
But some of the senators took exception to the use of the word ‘revolution,’ saying such words should not be used in a democratic setting.
Senator Dino did not only, however, expressed his fear of violence revolution, he added that it is worse with the segregation of the rich and the poor.
“I am afraid of the revenge of the poor, It happened in Russia, France and recently in Sudan. It can happen in Nigeria. Housing segregation put us the elite in jeopardy. Ikoyi, Banana, Maitama, Asokoro etc. Our leaders + me beware of violent revolution. Perilous times loading. SDM,” Dino wrote.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022