Lai Mohammed, minister of information, says Nigeria is safe for world leaders invited to the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29.
Mohammed spoke while fielding questions from journalists at a press conference in Abuja on Monday.
The minister had been asked to tell Nigerians measures that have been taken to make the country safe since he raised an alarm that opposition was planning to sabotage government.
But he responded saying that said he would not disclose measures taken by the government at the press conference.
“Nigeria is safe for all world leaders to attend [the inauguration]… Even if we are taking measures, will I tell you here?” Mohammed said.
– The Cable
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022