Nigeria’s Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Abubakar Sadique, has said that the Air Force is loyal to President Muhammadu Buhari.
He spoke at Eid-el-Fitr Luncheon organized with troops in the North East on Monday in Yola.
The CAS was represented by Air Commodore Muhammed Yusuf, Commander 153 Base Services Group, Yola.
It is unclear why the Air Chief is reassuring President Buhari of NAF loyalty.
But Sadique said this was due to
“his constant support to the Nigeria Air Forces”.
He said the lunch observed
“is a tradition being organised by the Nigeria Air Force to facilitate the front Air personnel in the North East region during festivity.
”And the Nigeria Air Force is committed to ensuring that our country is safe and people can go to their normal activities”
He added that the NAF Base in Yola would continue to play a vital role in the fight against insurgency in the north east.
Sadique further assured the people of Adamawa in particular, and the entire region, of the utmost best of the Air Force to protect them from dreaded insurgents and other crimes.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021