Leah Sheribu has reportedly given birth to a baby boy for Boko Haram commander
Leah, a Christian girl kidnapped and held in Boko Haram captivity for over one year.
She was delivered of the baby a few weeks ago following her forceful marriage to a top Boko Haram commander, according to a reliable source close to the terror group.
The source said Leah, who refused to renounce her Christian faith, was forced to accept Islam before being married to a top commander of the terror group.
Leah was among dozens of girls seized from a school in Adamawa State by Boko Haram fighters two years ago.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group