Leah Sheribu has reportedly given birth to a baby boy for Boko Haram commander
Leah, a Christian girl kidnapped and held in Boko Haram captivity for over one year.
She was delivered of the baby a few weeks ago following her forceful marriage to a top Boko Haram commander, according to a reliable source close to the terror group.
The source said Leah, who refused to renounce her Christian faith, was forced to accept Islam before being married to a top commander of the terror group.
Leah was among dozens of girls seized from a school in Adamawa State by Boko Haram fighters two years ago.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited