Information reaching www.weetalknaija.com.ng this morning confirmed that a missing manhood in Umuahia, Abia state capital has finally been returned to the owner few days after its disappearance.
Igbere TV report that the man had earlier decried that “the penis is very far and cannot be returned”.
Igbere TV learnt that the tigernut seller has returned the manhood but its not working yet.
According to our source, “The manhood has not started working, not even for urination. The Hausa man said it will function this week”.
The incident happened on Oboro Street by Niger when a man stopped a Hausa fruit hawker to buy tiger nut.
According to report, the man after buying the tiger nuts and was about going into his shop to get money to pay for what he bought when the Hausa man touched his cloth in pretence he was removing a stain from the cloth.
It was gathered that immediately after the touch on his cloth; the man noticed some changes inside of him, touched his penis and discovered it had disappeared.
www.Weetalknaija.com.ng will monitor the development and bring you more details of it.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line